1. Presentation and Rights Information
CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY S.L takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the service of the Website www.gourmentum.com (from now on “Website”) which CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY SL. (from now on CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY) at Capitán Haya Street, N1, 4th floor 28020 - Madrid with VAT number ESB87299996, makes available to the Users (from now on the "Users" or "User") interested in the services (from now on "Services") and contents (from now on "Content") hosted on the Website.
Please read carefully and follow these recommendations:
• Use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and case sensitive.
• The Website is not intended for children under 18 years old. Please activate parental control to prevent and control the access of children under the age of 18 to the Internet and report safety aspects.
• Keep antivirus software installed and properly updated to ensure that your computer is free of malicious software as well as spyware applications that jeopardize your Internet browsing and endanger the information stored on your computer.
• Review and read the legal texts that CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY makes available on the Website.
3. Processing of personal data, purpose of treatment and data transfer
In accordance with the Organic Law of Spain 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data of Spain (from now on LOPD) and its development regulations, CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY informs the User of the existence of an automated file Of personal data, duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, created by CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY and under its responsibility.
3.1 Processing of personal data, purpose of treatment
Your personal data may be used by CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY for the following purposes: (i) the provision of electronic commerce services carried out through the website; (Ii) the study of how does the User interact with the Website ; (Iii) verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes; (Iv) verify the credit cards and other types of payment; (v) send survey forms, which the User is not obliged to answer; (Vi) receive automatic calls (with and / or without human intervention) or SMS messages for direct sale, advertising, or related to the purchased product.
Specifically, and in relation to advertising and commercial prospecting, under the terms of the article 45.1.b) of the LOPD, your personal data (name, address, e-mail and telephone number) will be used to send you newsletters, commercial and promotional communications by CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY and the companies of the FAST TRACK NETWORK, SL Group by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or other equivalent electronic means of communication related to the following sectors:
• Marketing or belonging services o Adigital.
• Telecommunications: Products and Services of telecommunications and technology.
• Financial: Provided by financial institutions, insurance and social security.
• Leisure: Editorial, Tourism, Sports, Collecting, Photography, Hobbies, Toys, Transport, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, Lotteries, Communication and Entertainment.
• Consumer electronics, Computers, Textile, Image and sound, Accessories, Home, Bazaar, Personal care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Pharmacy, Advertising specialties) Furniture, Real Estate, Food and Beverage, Health and Beauty, Office supplies, Fashion and Decoration.
• Automotive: Products and Services related to Automobile, Motorcycles and Trucks.
• Energy and water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
• NGO: Products and Services related to NGOs and ideologies.
Personal data will be treated with the degree of protection legally required to prevent any loss, alteration, processing or unauthorized access. The User accepts that the Internet security measures are not impregnable.
3.2 Commercial communications and data transfer
3.2 a) Transfers to companies of the group FAST TRACK NETWORK, S.L .: Your data can be transferred to the companies of the group of FAST TRACK NETWORK, S.L. whose activity is the provision of online marketing services and e-mail marketing. These companies are: TELNET MARKETING AG, DUJOK ICONSULTING, S.L., FENIX DATA, S.L., MAXIDAT S.L.U., FINTEL MARKETING and NETSALES FACTORY S.L.U. The purpose of the assignment will be the use of your data to send you commercial communications and / or to debug personal data. Specifically, the purpose of such assignments will be the sending, by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or other equivalent electronic means of communication, through us or other entities, advertising and commercial offers.
3.2 b) Transfers to third parties: In the same way, your data may be transferred to other third parties, in order to be able to provide advertising services and send you commercial communications by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication, in relation to the sectors specified in section 3.1 of this Privacy Notice.
4. Character required/optional of the information provided by the user and data veracity
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful and is responsible for communicating to CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY any modifications thereof. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the accuracy of the information provided, reserving CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY the right to exclude from the registered services any User who provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
5. Practices not allowed
CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY will void the registration of users who: (i) include or promote illegal, immoral, obscene or harmful material; (Ii) promote any type of discrimination; (Iii) Forward "bulk", "junk", spam e-mail or "newsgroup communications" when they have not been requested; (Iv) breach any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties. Likewise, the user undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained in the Website for carrying out activities for promotional or advertising purposes as well as Send commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested or previously consented to by CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY and / or users of the Website.
6. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the form available on the website or by letter addressed to CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY at Capitán Haya Street, N1, 4th floor 28020 - Madrid. The request must contain the following information: name and lastname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or passport, and specific content of the right exercised.
7. Safety Precautions
CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY maintains the levels of security of personal data protection in accordance with the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December of Spain, which approves the Regulation of development of the LOPD containing personal data and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through the Website, without prejudice to inform you that the security measures on the Internet are not Impregnable.
CONTENT COMMERCE FACTORY undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable law.